How has your winter been so far? It’s been a cold and snowy here in Indiana!
I know I’ve been enjoying my Kona coffee and Chai tea lattes a lot more lately. Though my drinks mostly come from K-Cups, half and half and raw sugar or honey, sometimes I try something homemade.
The recipe at the end of this post is one from a friend that I’m going to try this weekend.
Tell us about some of your favorite ways to warm up! Maybe even share a recipe with us! Is it a hot bath with a favorite oil or bath bomb or maybe a special soup or comfort food?!
Take the time to enjoy something warm and cozy this weekend!
Chai Tea Recipe:
• 1 1/2 quarts water
• 4 black tea bags
• 10 whole cardamom seeds
• 2 cinnamon stick, broken in half
• 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
• 3 tablespoons white sugar
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the tea bags, cardamom seeds, cinnamon, and black pepper, then return to a boil. Immediately stir in sugar.
2. Remove pot from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.