I recently read an article written by Bob Goshen called “WITHOUT A DREAM YOU HAVE NO DRIVE”.
Today, I’d like to share an excerpt from this article with you.
10 REASONS TO WHY TO HAVE A DREAM:
1. Never be fearful to Dream
2. Without a Dream your goals and plans have no life
3. The Dream becomes the driving force when you feel like giving up
4. There is no room for Doubt when you have a Dream
5. When you stop Dreaming you stop living
6. You are never too old to ignite a Dream
7. A Dream without action is only a fantasy
8. If you have lost your passion in what you are doing, you have lost your Dream
9. Doubters always make room for Dreamers
10. Leadership requires life and life can only come from a Dream
Bob goes on to say…If you have lost the rush of getting out of bed each morning to accomplish your goals, then I suggest you return to those days when you could hardly get to bed the night before in order to greet the new day. Your occupation may remain the same but it can only become boring when you lose your Dream.
Bob Goshen is a professional business speaker helping individuals, corporations, and associations in the area of leadership. For more information about Bob Goshen visit his website at bobgoshen.com